“Beyond The Suit & Tie” Menswear Event Announcement – Presented by FGI Houston
- October 25, 2014
- Written By Timothy Nguyen
I am excited to announce that Levi and myself will be a part of the official press for this upcoming event hosted by FGI Houston.
Levi will be doing the photography and I will write a breakdown for all of those who couldn’t make it or aren’t in Houston.
Update 10/30/2014 – I am currently working as fast as I can to transcribe this interview. Some really good information was delivered and I will be sure everyone will get a chance to check it out. Levi shot this event in film so hang tight images are coming as well!
Here is a list of all of those involved (as well as a link to all of their social medias):
- Keith Luter Jr.
- Alan Javillonar – Buyer & Stylist
- Clinton Wagoner – Training Expert
- Vico Puentes – Stylist
- Fola Lawson – Blogger
The Event Will Be Held At:
October 28,2014 | 6:00-8:00 PM | The Class Room | 2534 Amherst Houston, TX 77005
Tickets: $20 Members | $35 Non-Members | $10 Student
For more more information or tickets please visit FGIHouston.org
Update 11/10/2014: For those who are waiting on the article, it is done. I just am currently waiting on the photos from Levi. The event was shot in color film and I am still waiting on the images to be processed. Please bear with us.
In case a couple of the names seem familiar to you, that’s because they are. Here are a couple links to check out:
Latest posts by Timothy Nguyen (see all)
- 3sixteen x The Class Room LIMITED Patchwork Type 3s Denim Jacket - February 14, 2017
- San Diego Sneaker Consignment Shop Won’t Refund Customer After Selling Fake Yeezys - October 25, 2016
- Live Blog: Something Bespoke at Houston’s “Luxe Fashion Show” – September 15, 2016 - September 15, 2016