Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015
- January 12, 2015
- Written By Timothy Nguyen
We want to start by thanking everyone for their ongoing support of Something Bespoke. Although it only started out as a place for us to just share our hobby is beginning to evolve into something much larger and there is no way we could have done that without our readers.
In the short 8 months of launching Something Bespoke, we received over 130,000 views from 149 different countries. Although I have no way to gauge how good that is for a new blog, I would assume that it does separate us from the pack of blogs that started in the past year. It’s cool to see people have taken an interest in what we are doing.
Here is a short breakdown of 2014:
- Busiest Day: December 23 – Thom Browne Sample Sale – 15,584 views
- Most Popular Post in 2014 – Suitsupply Made-To-Measure Program: Final Fitting (Part 3)
- 65.78% Desktop – 27.84% Mobile – 6.38% Tablet
- 60.56% of users visiting use Google Chrome
- The most concurrent viewers I’ve seen was 155 but I only snapped 145.
Something Bespoke won the 2014 Houston Fashion Bloggers “Best Male Blogger”. It’s no CFDA or GQ award but it’s definitely a step in the right direction and a great way to end 2014.
In 2015 expect to see more posts from David and I as we continue to break down what we have in our wardrobes and interests in fashion. Who knows, maybe we will be able to pick up a couple of sponsors and expand the quality and type of content we are able to dish out.
Is there something you would like to see more of out of Something Bespoke? If so leave your suggestions in the comments below and we will take it into consideration.
– Timothy Nguyen
Images courtasey of Jetpack and Nicole Kestenbaum
Remember if you want to hear about updates and upcoming articles first, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
- 3sixteen x The Class Room LIMITED Patchwork Type 3s Denim Jacket - February 14, 2017
- San Diego Sneaker Consignment Shop Won’t Refund Customer After Selling Fake Yeezys - October 25, 2016
- Live Blog: Something Bespoke at Houston’s “Luxe Fashion Show” – September 15, 2016 - September 15, 2016